The Rail Mounted Fixed Loop (RMFL) allows a quiet, secure sling mount to railed forends. Machined from aluminum and hard coat anodized, the RMFL provides a solid and silent sling loop on MilSpec 1913 hand guard rails (may require minor fitting on others). This Rail Mounted Fixed Loop is issued with the USMC M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle, and is also approved for use with the M4, M4A1, and M16A4.
To install, slide loop down the rail (screw entrance side up) to desired position, insert the provided flat head screw, and tighten with any multi-tool with a flat blade screw driver (instead of odd hex head bits that get lost).
RMFL attached to a HK M27:
- Standard 1913 / Picatinny rails
- 1.25" sling loop fits Vickers Combat Applications Sling™
- Also works with 1" slings
NSN: 1005-01-589-7062 (As issued with the M27)
NIIN: 01-589-7062 (As issued with the M27)
Cage Code: 3X9S8
Duns Number: 152028291
- 0.5" x 1.5" x .75"
- One slot on a Picatinny rail
- 1.25" Sling loop
- Hard coat anodized aluminum
- Matte black coating for minimum glare