The Polar Skin Complete Care Pack
is a portable and highly insulated option that allows for the carry of a Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling System in the field. The Cooler keeps ice from melting for 24 hours in 100+°F heat. The Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is a highly-effective portable cooling system for the treatment of heat-related illnesses. Consisting of two (2) Polar Skin™ Ice Sheets (Triple Pack) and one (1) Polar Skin™ C2E Ice Pack Bundle, the Polar Skin™ Comprehensive Cooling System is scientifically proven to promote rapid core temperature reduction.
Features of Polar Skin TechnologyPolar Skin Mini-Mesh™
(n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
(n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Pack features Cooler and Comprehensive Cooling System for a portable, all-inclusive system
- Scientifically proven to reduce core temperature by .09°F/minute in 100°F heat when used according to protocol
- The system maintains an internal temperature of ≤32°F for 17.5 hours in >85°F ambient temperatures when prepared to 0°F and stored in a Polar Skin Cooler with ice
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Cooler has food grade liner that is leak proof and sweat proof
- Cooler is constructed of heavy duty materials
- 0.75 in. thick high density foam cooler with padded shoulder strap and side pocket for dry items
- 1 x Polar Skin Red Cooler
- 1 x Polar Skin Comprehensive Cooling System:
- 2 x Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ (Triple Pack)
- 1 x Polar Skin C2E Ice Pack™ Bundle
- W 14 in. x L 12 in. x D 7 in.
- Weight: 10.2 lb