Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch canvas combined with a Teflon™ finish to deliver unimpeded mobility and supreme stain performance in a woman’s pant. The Women’s Apex Pant has been designed with input from female first responders and they feature a comfort waistband, low profile cargo pockets and extra rear pockets.
Got gear? The lo-pro cargo pockets secure with a zipper closure that provide internal magazine pockets, while waist pockets offer covert storage for flex-cuffs and a handcuff key hidden at the rear and inside bottom hem. The additional twin pockets at the rear will stow more mags or like-sized item, should you need it, and maintain a clean, unobtrusive profile if you don’t. Oh, and are you carrying a knife and/or EDC light? Of course you are, so we’ve reinforced the clip area of the pocket with Nylon 6. Walk, run, hike, climb, jump, fight...it’s all the same to the Apex.
- Comfort waist
- Gusseted construction.
- Articulated knees.
- 10 pockets
- Handcuff key pocket inside rear waist and inside of hem.
- Flex cuff pocket inside waist.
- Cargo pockets with zipper closures and internal magazine storage.
- Back magazine pockets.
- 5.11 [+] woven logo label at bottom of cargo pocket.
- Scope [+] embroidery on center back belt loop.
- 67% polyester/33% cotton Flex-Tac® canvas, 6.4-oz., Teflon™ finish